Sunday, January 10, 2016

#perfectben, Episode 1: Gluten Is Satan

Bachelor Nation:

Your picks are in for Season 20 of the Bachelor, and we have some fan favorites. The most popular draft pick was Olivia, the girl that got the first-impression rose last week but appears to be the crazy, two-faced liar that 75% of our league is hoping can rack in some serious drama points. JoJo, Amanda, and Caila are also popular picks, which is probably because we forced you all to choose two girls from a short list of three.

Becca, the reject from last season of the Bachelor AND Bachelor In Paradise (no one likes you girl, get over it), is back for a third-run of love. A whopping 48% of our league members drafted the virgin, presumably to secure 10 "virgin" points for each week that she's there. Perhaps we should subtract 20 points for each episode that airs where her virginity is NOT discussed. The last notable draft pick is Lace, the drunken, hot-mess real estate developer that is needy, insecure, and decks Leah later on in the season. I mean, she's like the most perfect contestant EVER! A few of you decided to gamble with Mandi, the crazy dentist, and the rest of you diversified your remaining picks amongst the twins, the hot chicks, and Jubilee.

Last season, we didn't have any similar teams. This season, since I broke the girls up into three different categories according to when they get the boot, there are lots of similarities and trends. Nine of our teams are identical, so if it comes down to a tie-breaker, things could get REAL.


Favorite Quotes:

"Finding my wife would make me a better man." -Ben

"I'm ready to meet my wife." -every Bachelor ever

"I would not date a guy with gingivitis." -Mandi

"My chickens are like my babies since I don't have human babies." -Tiara

"Boxers or legal briefs?" -Sam

"I've waited a long time to meet you. I feel like I'm at an unfair advantage because I've been able to stalk you over social media for like the last 2 months." -Lauren R.

"It's not frightening. NO, it's like, normal." -Ben (In my best Chip Gaines voice, "LIIIIIIIIIES!")

"My name is Laura, but my friends call me Red Velvet." -Laura, who obviously forgot to mention that she was a hooker...ugh, I mean high-end call girl.

"Thanks for coming." -Ben (NOTE: When the Bachelor says this after he meets you coming out of the limo, you're for sure going home.)

"How can you compete with twins? With a F&@$ing MINI HORSE, that's how." -Megan

"Gluten is Satan." -Breanne

League Standings:

As it stands now, Laurie P. and Karen K. are tied for first place, and Selena T. and Jessica T. are tied for third place. Lexi S. is in last place, which means that you should all watch out for her because she's sandbagging some points right there. Maybe she knows something that we don't know. She's the only person that drafted Haley, the first twin that goes home. If you had a twin sister that lasted longer than you, you'd wonder what was wrong with you. I think Lexi is onto something, here.

Onward and upward, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment