Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#perfectben, WTA: Being A Mom Is My Jam

Bachelor Nation:

Is anyone else a little let down by the missed potential here? I was expecting fireworks but I feel like I got stink bombs. What a let down!

This week, I discovered how deeply I despise Amber. She is as fake as fake gets, and I absolutely can't stand listening to her speak. I have a hard time believing that she has any decent friends because she appears to be superficial and passive-aggressive and who wants a friend like that? Speaking of passive-aggressive, did you see the way that her whole I-hate-you demeanor toward Jubilee changed to it's-cool-I-forgive-you as soon as Jubilee said the words "I'm sorry"? Technically, her apology started with the words "I'm sorry IF" which isn't really an apology. I don't know what kind of conversations they all had off-camera, but apparently, it can be fixed really easily by a half-hearted apology. I feel bad for Jubilee because she's a little awkward and she gets in her own way. She should go talk to Lace's shrink about that because from the looks of it, that shrink works WONDERS! Just go home, Amber. You've had 3 chances on this show, and we're kind of over you.


Are you all a little sad about Lace's 180? I wanted her to come back defending her crazy just like Olivia did, but she just kinda caved and sought self-help and ruined it for all of us. I'm not looking forward to her being on Bachelor In Paradise because because I don't think she will add anything worthwhile. Maybe the producers will give that bartender a little something something to get her liquored up. Resurrect the Lace from the first 2 episodes!!!!


Something looked off about Becca. Did she get bad botox?

I don't care for Amanda, but I like the way she tried to defend herself as a mom. Apparently, being a mom is her jam. Prepare yourselves for the explosion of that phrase all over Etsy graphic tees (there are only 2 at the moment and they are both ugly AF).

From the sounds of it, Lace is the only reject from this season that was invited to Bachelor In Paradise. Who else is invited?! I surely hope they bring back some winners, like the Tiara from the last season of the Bachelor. I also hope Leah is there because I just know she'll end up being like that chick from last year that everyone thought was sweet and then turned into such a backstabbing bitch. What was her name? She was beautiful and had long, pretty brown hair.

League Standings:

I'm in first place, but only by 5 points! Hillary T. is right behind me with 1,805 points, and there's a three-way tie for third place between Kim M., Mandy M., and Jaime M. with 1,710 points.

Our random.org winner for this week is Amy W.! I'm working on your prize. I found a cute "Being A Mom Is My Jam" shirt on Instagram, but it's preorder only and I'm confirming the font on the shirt. The one in the picture on her news feed is super cute, but it doesn't match the font in her Etsy picture. I'll email you.

No comments:

Post a Comment