Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#perfectben, Episode 9: I Love You, Too

Bachelor Nation:

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You all heard what I heard, right? BEN SAID, "I LOVE YOU" to two girls. TWO! I love that Jojo's response was, "Are you allowed to say that?" Probably not, Jojo. And now he's in quite a predicament because he said it to two girls, making each of them believe that they were going to engaged in a few days. One of them is about to get rocked, and Bachelor Nation is going to lose their shit when they watch him try to make this all right with both of them.


My heart absolutely SINKS for Jojo because she's about to get blind-sided. And while that is just tragic, what I'm really dreading is watching her brothers react to that. They are going to have something to say, and I'm sure they will be at the After The Final Rose interviews with some questions on Jojo's behalf. Ben, I hope you have a good publicist preparing you for that.

League Standings:

I'm in the lead this week (WOOHOO!) with 1,725 points, Hillary is right on my tail in second place with 1,710 points, and there's a tie for third place between Selena T., Jessica T., Mandy M., and Kim M. I'm preparing myself for a points audit this season since I'm winning my own league, so if you want to come over and double check my spreadsheets, I'll have wine and cupcakes for you.

I can't WAIT for next week. The WTA is my favorite, and I think this season's is going to be GOOD. I mean, Lace, Olivia, and Leah will all be in one room together! Ugh, the drama...I can't WAIT!!!


Our random.org-chosen winner this week is Jaime M.! Congratulations!!! To celebrate what this week is all about, 2 pairs of sex dice will be delivered right to your doorstep. Because if we're all honest with each other, that's what these fantasy suites are really all about. You've gotta sample the milk before you buy the cow, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment