Tuesday, February 16, 2016

#perfectben, Episode 7: I Picture Myself As Moss

Bachelor Nation:

Just like last week, I really don't have anything interesting to say about this week's episode. Warsaw is a small town for a reason: there ain't shit to do but cruise up and down the river (?) in a pontoon, chill in a refurbished barn, play some ball with 11 year olds, and work at McDonalds. I've only seen people eat twice this whole season: the first time was during the cocktail party, and the second time was at McDonalds. They must have paid a pretty penny to get the show to come there. You know what sounds like a super fun date? Working behind the counter at a McDonalds and THEN eating an egg mcmuffin. Thanks, but no thanks.

Becca has always had great hair. It's the perfect color, its always curled and flawy, and her "messy" hairstyles are flawlessly wild. However, did you seeeeee the scrunchy in her hair this week? YES! It was a scrunchy. It was black, and ruffly, and just too 80s for my taste. I won't wear those things if they come back in style. I just can't even.



Favorite Quotes:

"I picture myself as moss, and I've always been trying to find the perfect tree to grow with. And whichever direction he wants to grow, I'm okay with that." -Caila

NOTE: Moss is a small flowerless green plant that lacks true roots, growing in low carpets or rounded cushions in damp habitats and reproducing by means of spores released from stalked capsules. In English, that means that moss has no backbone and lives off of other living organisms. So pretty much, Caila will mold herself to whatever you want her to be. Get it, mold? Hahahahaha. 


"Talking to people can kind of be a hard thing for me." -Emily

NOTE: She has no problem talking TO people; she has a problem talking WITH people. Good luck trying to get in a word with her. We can all relate though, right? Haven't you ever met your crush's parents and just rambled on and on and on because you were SO nervous? The real winner here is Ben's mom. She has the ability to think of a thought and then filter what comes out of her mouth in a positive way. I want that skill in my next life. Yay for Ben's mom.

League Standings:

Our league standings are the same as last week. Hillary is in 1st place, I am in 2nd place, and Selena/Jessica are tied for 3rd place.  Kathy is still in last place, but she's in Cabo this week, so life isn't all that bad for her.

Kat G., random.org picked #2 this week and that's you! You've won a copy of Melissa Roycroft's book, My Reality. I'll have it shipped to you.

Hometowns are up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment