Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ladies of Leisure: Thirty-One Wish List

I bought a bunch of Thirty-One bags a few months ago, and I can report that I love each and every one of them. I have used them all, and I'm really impressed with the quality. You can read more about my 5 favorite items from last year HERE. I was trolling around their website this week, and after looking through their catalogue last night, I came up with the following wish list:

I have a thermal tote like this that I pack Payton's food in when she goes over to a friend's house to play. On some days, I pack it for myself when I head off to work. I originally purchased it for Cory to use, but he only uses it once in awhile. This one is just too stinkin' cute, and I want to have Payton's name put on the front in navy letters. Plus, the proceeds from this print benefit the Ronald McDonald House. I will definitely be ordering this bag!
Thermal Tote, $18
These organizing utility totes are AMAZING! They have long handles, so even if you stuff it with lots of stuff, you can still comfortable carry it on your shoulder. I use it as a work bag, and I plan on using them to make homework/school supply totes for some of my kids for next year. You can read more about how I use mine HERE. I love this print!
Organizing Utility Tote, $35
Here are some other great uses for this bag that I found on Pinterest:


Mason jars fit PERFECTLY into the pockets of the tote. The possibilities here are endless!


It makes a great bag to store all of your cleaning supplies in. You can easily carry your things into any room, and you can store it on a high shelf to keep it out of reach of kids and pets.


The pockets are also the perfect size for a bottle, making it a fantastic diaper bag. 


This picture is self-explanatory, right? 

I found the following picture online, and I love the color combinations! The Fold N' File is great for portable filing. I take my files with me everywhere, so I love being able to carry them around on my shoulder. 



Fold N' File, $25
This party set allows you to keep one 9x13 warm, and one 9x13 pan cold. Isn't that genius?
Perfect Party Set, $60
This organizer is great for the car if you have forward-facing toddlers. You can store an iPad in the upper pocket, and the lower pockets are great for snacks, diapers, and wipes.
Hang Up Activity Organizer, $35
This is a gift only available to the hostess of the party, but it holds 4 bottles of wine and it comes with a cutting board. This is just asking to be taken to concert in the park.
Pac 'N Pour Thermal, $30
I am most certainly getting this bin. It fits in the middle seat of the car, and it's the perfect height for toddlers in a car seat. You can load it up full of snacks and activities, and it's high enough for them to reach.
Flip-Top Organizing Bin, $50
What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment