Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ladies of Leisure: Pampered Chef Wish List


I'm so excited for our Ladies of Leisure shopping event this Sunday! I started snooping around the Pampered Chef website so that I could make my wish list. Here's what I'm planning on ordering:

We have a new convection grill, so I'd like to use something like this to make pizzas.
Medium Round Stone With Handles, $26.50
 My mom has one of these, and I swear it makes lemon bars 42097x more tasty.
Stoneware Medium Bar Pan, $26.50
These little bowls are what inspired me to host a party. My friend Kara has them, and they're amazing. They're just perfect for packing dressing or dip or for storing toddler left-overs.
1-Cup Prep Bowl Set, $22
My mom also had one of these way back in the day. You can adjust it to the size you want, which means using only this when you're baking instead of 3 or 4 measuring cups. The best thing about it is that you just pop the ingredients right out of it, such as peanut butter, and there's no scraping or mess. It's really amazing, and I can't wait to have one.
Measure-All Cup, $11
My mom also had one of these (wow, reliving my childhood much?), and it was great for making apple pies. You just pop the apple on, and it does everything for you.
Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, $32
I don't have a garlic press, so I smash them and chop them all by hand. It takes awhile, and it gets messy, so I think this is just fantastic.
Garlic Smash and Paste, $14.50
You know how that first brownie or piece of cake is ridiculously hard to get out of the pan without making it look all messy? Yeah, me, too. This spatula is the perfect size for getting out that first piece.
Mini Serving Spatula, $6.50
This looks amazingly similar to an Uncrustable, right?! Uncrustables are my third favorite food group, and I'm hoping to start making my own with this here bad boy. If I can also use this to make mini pies then I've just died and gone to heaven. I can't wait to ask Ebony what else I can use this for.
Cut-N-Seal, $11
For those of you that spend at least $70, you get to choose one of these grilling items for FREE! 
What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment