Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ladies of Leisure: Stella & Dot Wish List

I am really in love with so many of the Stella & Dot pieces. I'm looking forward to Amber showing us how to mix them together because I'd really like some pieces that I can layer together. This one looks simple enough to layer with a shorter piece.
Demi Layering Necklace, Silver, $59
I love arrows, and this necklace is short enough to layer with a longer necklace.
On the Mark Necklace, Silver, $49
This would be the perfect right-hand ring, AND it has a matching cuff!
Adelina Ring, $29
I've been looking for a modern-day fanny pack, and Cory just won't let up on it. He says he refuses to be seen with me if I'm wearing one. Lugging a diaper bag on and off of rides at Disneyland while managing an active toddler in a stroller seems too overwhelming for me. I'd prefer to have my valuables on my body so that I don't have to keep putting on a bag and taking it off. I found a super cute belt bag from Fossil, but I can't find it anywhere. This looks like it might just be the perfect alternative! It says it's large enough to hold an iPhone, so I'll have to play with it.
Tech Wallet, $59
Here's the matching cuff:
Adelina Cuff, $79
Sometimes, I like to layer bracelets. I tend to buy smaller ones, but I think I need a nice, big, chunky one like this.
Jackie Link Bracelet, $69
People think I'm kidding when I say that my business is like my first child. I'm not kidding. I've put a lot of love, sweat, tears, and calls to my mom into it, and I love it (almost) like a child. I adore the kids we work with, and I'm blessed to work with the families that have come to me. They let me into their lives, and I'm forever grateful that I get to tinker with their minds and make them more confident in school. I could go on and on, but I'll stop. This August, we are celebrating our 6th anniversary over at Kids Under Construction. Six years ago, I set up a tent at AYSO Opening Day, and I had no idea the journey that would lead me on. You can read more about that HERE if you want. I'd love to get the "6" charm to add onto a chain, along with another piece. Perhaps Amber can hep me decide what else to put on it.
Number Charms, $18
Here's the chain that you can add charms to.
16" Delicate Chain, $22
I have this in mind as a gift for a friend. I just love this! I might even get one for myself!
Bring It Jewelry Roll, $39

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment