Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Bachelor, Season 20, Week 5: I Love My Story



Episode Recap

You guys, I've got big plans for Cory for Valentine's Day this year. I'm going to make a delicious garlic-infused pasta dish, and then we are going to breathe heavily in a synchronized manner in each other's faces. Then I'll take my pregnant-self and sit on his lap and breathe in his face some more. I was really having a hard time coming up with something appropriate, and I have to tell you that this episode really gave me the inspiration I've been missing.


I can tell you right now why Ashley I. Has never had a boyfriend and is a virgin. And it AIN'T by choice. Get it together, girlfriend. She thinks the princess date should have been for her, but really, the sex guru should have been for her. She probably sat at home watching that episode with such jealousy. Speaking of which, I really need to find her on IG so I can continue to follow her life. We've all had a drama friend like that that has such a warped vision of the world. If you can't say anything nice about Whitney, you obviously have issues. Hide your crazy, girl. #prinessprobablylivingathome


Let's talk about Britt for a minute. Does she really not shower for weeks? I've taken a baby wipe shower a few times over the last few years, but I can't go more than 2 days without a shower. What's her secret? Before we all judge, we should actively seek out her hygiene routine. Maybe she has some secret product that we don't know about yet. Maybe she got the vaccine for BO. Also, what kind of skin care routine does she follow that allows her to sleep in makeup and still have beautiful skin? I need that. Keep me updated with your findings.

Kelsey really bugs me. And it goes beyond her butterfly hair clip. I can't imagine the tragedy of losing a spouse, but there's a time to be humble about how strong you are, and to act so forgetful about the cause of his death? Something about her story is a little fishy. Here, let me tell you about my late husband and then make out with you.

Megan's New Mexican hat dance really has me worried about the education that we offer in this country. Does she really not know the difference between New Mexico, Mexico (not Old Mexico), and the United States? I wasn't planning on dumping her, but someone has to go, and I think Ashley I. might continue to rack up more points for me. I might trade in Megan instead. ABC is really sandbagging' Samantha and Becca. I'm afraid one of them is going to be like Chris on Desiree's season of the Bachelorette and come out of NOWHERE to win the whole thing. These decisions are really weighing on me. I'm going to have to do some soul-searching and perhaps visit a psychic to help me decide.

Quoted

"I'm so excited. I've never been out of the country." -Megan, about going to New Mexico, which is in the United States

"Chris, I want you to know how much you mean to me. I finally shaved my legs." -Britt

"Britt looks just as beautiful first thing in the morning as she does when she's all dolled up prior to a rose ceremony. It's pretty incredible." -Chris, not realizing that she sleeps in all of her makeup

"That's not a cool way to wake up." -Eyebrows, I mean Carly, regarding Chris and Britt kissing in their room at 4:30am

"And then we just came back to the hotel, and we went to his room, and like ordered room service, and like has dessert and coffee, and then we took a nap. We were just in his room for like 2 hours." -Britt, while receiving death stares

"Isn't my story amazing? It's tragic, but amazing. I love my story." -Kelsey, in reference to her husband's death

"I know this show is about Chris, but this is my love story, too...And hell yes I'm getting a rose tonight. Stay tuned, Monday nights at 8, the love story unveiled." -Kelsey

"And now it's just a big comparison of sad stories." -Ashley I.

Points

Here's how the points went down this week:

Ashley I.: 35 points
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Becca: 10 points
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Britt: 80 points
  • Being selected to go on a one-on-one date (20 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Kissing Chris on the lips (10 points)
  • Getting the rose to stay another week (25 points)
Carly: 85 points
  • Being selected to go on a one-on-one date (20 points)
  • Going on a picnic (5 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Kissing Chris on the lips (10 points)
  • Getting the rose to stay another week (25 points)
Jade: 40 points
  • Being selected for a group date (10 points)
  • Having a body part blurred out (30 points)
Jordan: 75 points
  • Coming back to the show to beg for another chance (50 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
Kaitlyn: 10 points
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Kelsey: 85 points
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
  • Mentioning a deceased loved one (10 points)
  • Mentioning a previous husband or fiance (10 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Kissing Chris on the lips (10 points)
  • Needing medical attention (20 points)
Mackenzie: 10 points
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Megan: 35 points
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Samantha: 10 points
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
Whitney: 70 points 
  • Being selected to go on a group date (10 points)
  • Getting the rose on a group date (30 points)
  • Kissing Chris on the lips (10 points)
  • Saying “I’m falling for him” to the camera (20 points)
This week, Karen K. is in the lead with 1,270 total points, Geoff D. is in second place with 1,265 points, and Natalie L. is a creeping in with 1,255 points to put her in third place. Mandy M.'s team had the most points this week with 360 episode points...WOW!

Dump 'N Draft
This season's dump 'n draft is now underway! Select one girl that you would like to dump from your team, and one girl that you'd like to add to your team in her place. The girl that you dump can either still be on the show or already eliminated. For example, you can dump Tandra and draft Megan, and you can also dump Megan and draft Kaitlyn.

Please send me an email at peters.est.2012@gmail.com and tell me who you'd like to dump from your team, as well as who you'd like to draft, sometime between now and Sunday 2/8. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume that you want to keep your same 5 girls, and that's a-okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment