Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Bachelor, Season 20, Finale: The Farmer Finds a Wife!

Apparently, Chris and Whitney are moving in together in LA. Um, how does that work?! They are also planning a TV wedding. We'll have to have a party at the house for that one. Maybe we can even order a wedding cake and drink champs!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-life-after-finale-proposal


Alright, here is our last points update for the season:

Becca: 55 points 
  • Kissing Chris (10 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Saying, “I’m falling for you” to Chris (20 points)
Whitney: 200 points
  • Kissing Chris (10 points)
  • Mentioning a deceased loved one (10 points)
  • Crying on camera (25 points)
  • Going on a picnic (5 points)
  • Saying “I’m falling for him” to the camera (20 points)
  • Saying “I love you” to Chris (30 points)
  • Winning the Final Rose (100 points)
Britt: 40 points
  • Being chosen as the next Bachelorette (40 points)
Kaitlyn: 40 points
  • Being chosen as the next Bachelorette (40 points)
Congratulations to Geoff D., this season's big winner! He ended the season with 3,370 points. Natalie L. came in second with 3,090 points, and Karen K. was just behind her with 3, 070 points. It was a close race for fourth, fifth, and sixth place, with only 15 points separating sixth place from fourth place. 

I really messed up drafting Jade instead of Kaitlyn, but I didn't like Kaitlyn from the very beginning. And now she's going to be one of TWO bachelorettes? I. Can't. Even. I dislike Britt even more than I dislike Kaitlyn, so this next season of the Bachelorette is not one I am looking forward to at all. Does anyone else get the sense that that was a super last-minute decision by ABC? I thought they were going to leave it up to a Bachelor Nation vote, but then they hit us with the double whammy. I really don't know how this whole thing will work. If the 25 guys vote for the girl that they want to be the bachelorette, what happens if they vote for Britt for Kaitlyn gets to stay? Do they have to go home? Why would they stay for a girl they didn't vote for? If the vote goes 12-13 (worst-case scenario), will they just continue the season with 13 guys? Don't they know how much this messes with our league?!

I'd love to ask for your suggestions regarding next season, but since we don't even know how that will go, I can't start to plan anything. So in the meantime, enjoy Bachelor In Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment